Announcement - Transition to StockQuery.com
- What: We are moving to a new site called StockQuery.com on Monday, February 19, 2018.
- Why: To deliver better application performance and more frequent updates.
- Impact: No action is required on your part. All your login information, subscription pricing and data remains the same. You will be automatically redirected to the new site on Monday, February 19, 2018. You may wish to update your bookmarks at that time.
Basic Inventory Control Online
Basic Inventory Online is a Web-based implementation of an Inventory Control and Stock Management System
Why Basic Inventory Control Online?
- Keeps an accurate count of products in stock and generates list of products that need to be reordered.
- Web-based - Internet accessible from anywhere
- Multi-user access - supports multiple users with customizable permissions for each user
- Automatic backups - your data is securely stored on BIC Online Servers
- Solid infrastructure - secure, reliable, highly available, and scalable hosting infrastructure
- Affordable - no setup fees, no long term contract, cancel anytime, only $5 for the first month
see tutorials and overview videos to learn more.
How do I get started?
- Signup for Basic Inventory Control Online.
Special Promotion: only $5
for the first month.
- For tutorials on Basic Inventory Control Online, please visit the Tutorials section