Basic Inventory Control Online
Basic Inventory Online is a Web-based implementation of an Inventory Control and Stock Management System
Why Basic Inventory Control Online?
- Keeps an accurate count of products in stock and generates list of products that need to be reordered.
- Web-based - Internet accessible from anywhere
- Multi-user access - supports multiple users with customizable permissions for each user
- Automatic backups - your data is securely stored on BIC Online Servers
- Solid infrastructure - secure, reliable, highly available, and scalable hosting infrastructure
- Affordable - no setup fees, no long term contract, cancel anytime, only $5 for the first month
see tutorials and overview videos to learn more.
How do I get started?
- Signup for Basic Inventory Control Online.
Special Promotion: only $5
for the first month.
- For tutorials on Basic Inventory Control Online, please visit the Tutorials section