General Ledger Online is a Web-based implementation of the classic General Ledger
A general ledger is a set of accounts used by a business to keep track of all the financial transactions the company makes.
All financial transactions are recorded in the general ledger, whether or not they are posted to a subsidiary ledger,
such as an accounts receivable, accounts payable, or cash subledger. The amounts posted to the general ledger (General Journal) provide the
necessary information needed to generate all of a company's financial statements.
Why General Ledger Online?
Please see tutorials and overview videos to learn more.
- Based on standards - if you know double-entry bookkeeping, you already know how to use GL Online
- Web-based - Internet accessible from anywhere
- Multi-user access - supports multiple users with customizable permissions for each user
- Share your books - conveniently share your books online with your accountant or tax preparer
- Automatic backups - your data is securely stored on GL Online Servers
- Solid infrastructure - secure, reliable, highly available, and scalable hosting infrastructure
- Affordable - no setup fees, no long term contract, cancel anytime
- Special Promotion: only $5 for the first month. Signup now
How do I get started?
- Signup for GL Online
- If you would like to brush up on double-entry bookkeeping, please visit the Tutorials section